Below, you’ll find a comprehensive list of all the XFL team names in alphabetical order, XFL logos, and stadiums.
These teams are current as of 2021.
The Xtreme Football League (XFL) consists of 8 teams.
The teams are divided equally between the West Division and East Division.
Each division comprises four teams.
Aside from the XFL’s eight known teams, the league also operates a central practice squad and farm team known as “Team 9.”
Team 9 operates as a full team with an active 40-man roster and coaching staff.
However, they don’t play any games on the record against any of the other eight teams.
The idea behind Team 9 is considering that each team lacks the resources required to have their own practice team.
These players fill in in the case of injuries or other professional opportunities.
What are the 8 XFL Team Names?
The following is a complete list of XFL teams as of 2021.
- D.C. Defenders
- Dallas Renegades
- Houston Roughnecks
- Los Angeles Wildcats
- New York Guardians
- Seattle Dragons
- St. Louis Battlehawks
- Tampa Bay Vipers
List of XFL Teams by Division, City & State
- St. Louis Battlehawks – St. Louis, Missouri
- D.C. Defenders – Washington, D.C.
- New York Guardians – East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Tampa Bay Vipers – Tampa, Florida
- Houston Roughnecks – Houston Texas
- Dallas Renegades – Arlington, Texas
- Los Angeles Wildcats – Carson, California
- Seattle Dragons – Seattle, Washington
The following are the current XFL team logos revealed in 2020.
- Globe Life Park in Arlington (Dallas Renegades) – 25,000 Seats
- TDECU Stadium (Houston Roughnecks) – 40,000 Seats
- Dignity Health Sports Park (Los Angeles Wildcats) – 27,000 Seats
- Lumen Field (Seattle Dragons) – 69,000 Seats
- Audi Field (DC Defenders) – 20,000 Seats
- MetLife Stadium (New York Guardians) – 82,500 Seats
- The Dome at America’s Center (St. Louis BattleHawks) – 66,965 Seats
- Raymond James Stadium (Tampa Bay vipers) – 65,618 Seats
You May Also Like: