Some of the greatest inspirational Tiger Woods quotes would motivate you to succeed.
Tiger Woods is arguably the greatest golfer of all time.
However, his success stories are not without some ups and downs
Tennis legend Serena Williams once said that “a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.”
As much as Williams’ life is a testament to that quote, Tiger Woods’ success story bears remarkable validation to Serena Williams’ quote.
A star athlete, who had dominated golf since he was a child, Tiger Woods rose to become one of his generation’s most prominent and most successful sports personalities.
His unique golfing talents have earned him as much as 82 PGA tour wins, which ties him to the most PGA tour wins for a professional golfer.
Woods have also claimed close to a dozen PGA and PGA Tour Player of the Year awards.
While Woods’s story contains numerous eye-catching achievements, it contains certain ugly details, such as his marital infidelity, which saw the top-rated athlete go from the highest-ranked golfer globally to the 53rd position.
However, despite notable brands cutting ties with him, Woods rose back to the top post and won more tournaments, thus confirming Serena Williams’s quotes.
Tiger Woods inspirational rise from one of the darkest period of his career is a very inspiring tale which never fails to inspire fans, and realizing this, Woods have sought to inspire fans with his statements.
The following is a compilation of the greatest inspirational Tiger Woods quotes that could motivate you to succeed in your endeavors.
50 Inspirational Tiger Woods Quotes About Success
1. “There’s no point in going to a tournament if you don’t believe that you can win it.”
2. “Other golfers may outplay me from time to time, but they’ll never outwork me.”
3. “The thing you don’t dream about as a kid is all the peripheral stuff that comes with success.”
4. “I always come from the truth.”
5. “I am not without faults, and I am far short of perfect.
6. “Never listen to other people’s expectations. You should live your life and live up to your own expectation.”
7. “My dad has always taught me these words: care and share. That’s why we put on clinics. The only thing I can do is try to give back. If it works, it works.”
8. “If you come in second, you’re the first loser!”
9. “You have to look at the past in order to learn from it and move on.”
10. “You’ve got to stay patient, stay in the moment, keep grinding… you never know what can happen. And it turned out well.”
11. “Every sport evolves. Every sport gets bigger and more athletic, and you have to keep up.”
12. “My main focus is on my game.”
13. “I’m going to try to keep getting better.”
14. “Days when you just don’t have it, you don’t pack it in, you give it everything you’ve got. You grind it out.”
15. “Winning is not always the barometer of getting better.”.
16. “I did envisage being this successful as a player, but not all the hysteria around it off the golf course.”
17. “Achievements on the golf course are not what matters; decency and honesty are what matter.”
18. “No matter how good you get, you can always get better, and that’s the exciting part.”
19. “My failures have made me look at myself in a way I’ve never wanted to before.”
20. “If you’re lucky to have three close people in your life, you’re blessed.”
21. “If you can’t laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?”
22. “I think that in itself if you’re a true golfer, you’ll see specific things you need to work on. Much cheaper than private lessons.”
23. “I love to compete. That’s the essence of who I am.”
24. “I smile at obstacles.”
25. “I think that in itself if you’re a true golfer, you’ll see specific things you need to work on. Much cheaper than private lessons.”
26. “Days when you just don’t have it, you don’t pack it in, you give it everything you’ve got. You grind it out.”
27. “I feel like my life is pretty special.”
28. “Sensationalism sells: Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story.”
29. “Achievements on the golf course are not what matters; decency and honesty are what matter.”
30. “My will can move mountains.”
More Great Quotes by Tiger Woods
31. “My main focus is on my game.”
32. “The greatest thing about tomorrow is I will be better than I am today.”
33. “I mean, as an athlete, as a competitor, you have to have that belief in yourself.”
34. “I get to play golf for a living. What more can you ask for—getting paid for doing what you love.”
35. “Golf is me.”
36. “No matter how good you get, you can always get better, and that’s the exciting part.”
37. “I don’t believe that human beings can achieve ultimate enlightenment because humans have flaws.”
38. “I am not without faults, and I am far short of perfect.”
39. “I’m addicted. I’m addicted to golf.”
40. “Money and fame made me believe I was entitled. I was wrong and foolish.”
41. “I love to compete. That’s the essence of who I am.”
42. “I’ve always known where I wanted to go in life.”
43. “You have to look at the past in order to learn from it and move on.”
44. “You know, all the nay-sayers said that I was doing the wrong things. They can understand why now I made those changes.”
45. “The joy I get from winning a major championship doesn’t even compare to the feeling I get when a kid writes a letter saying: ‘Thank you so much. You have changed my life.’”
46. “It’s been a lot of fun to see some fruits of my hard labor.”
47. “Golf is a great way for someone to learn discipline, responsibility, and sportsmanship.”
48. “I like to pick my causes and not be forced into doing something.”
49. “I’ve exceeded a few of my goals, but I’m behind on a couple of others.”
50. “Hundreds of balls, and you might only make one. That’s a shot … once in a lifetime.”
To Wrap Up
Hope you enjoyed this compilation of inspirational quotes by the all time greatest golfer Tiger Woods.
What are some of your favorite Tiger Woods quotes and sayings?
Share your thoughts in our comments section below.
You’ll Also Enjoy: