Why is Dwayne Johnson quotes inspirational?
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is a prominent household name recognized for his wrestling and acting expertise.
Despite a failed American football career, Dwayne Johnson succeeded in the ring, winning multiple WWF/WWE Heavyweight titles.
He channeled his success to the theatre, featuring or directing several blockbuster movies, like the Fast & Furious franchise, Skyscraper, Jumanji, and many more.
As of 2019, his films had grossed well over $10.5 billion globally.
Dwayne Johnson’s fame has been an appropriate platform to impact people, something he’d done on several occasions.
Here are the notable of the quotes from one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time, which can inspire you to succeed.
Related: Dwayne Johnson Net Worth
Inspirational Dwayne Johnson Quotes About Success & Life
1. “Grind Hard, Shine Hard.”
2. “I like to use the hard times of the past to motivate me today.”
3. “Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams.”
4. “All successes begin with self-discipline. It starts with you.”
5. “Not only do I think being nice and kind is easy but being kind, in my opinion, is important.”
6. “The wall! Your success is on the other side. You can’t jump over it or go around it. You know what to do.”
7. “One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.”
8. “The first step to achieving your goal is to take a moment to respect your goal. Know what it means to you to achieve it.”
9. “There is no substitute for hard work. Always be humble and hungry.”
10. “When life puts you in touchy situations, don’t say “Why Me?” Just say “Try Me.”
11.“We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we accomplish what they can’t.”
12. “Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied.”
13. “You don’t need directions, just point yourself to the top and go!”
14. “When you walk up to opportunities door, don’t knock it… Kick that in, smile, and introduce yourself.”
#15 of Dwayne Johnson Quotes
“With drive and a bit of talent, you can move mountains.”—Dwayne Johnson
16. “In 1995, I had $7 bucks in my pocket and knew two things: I’m broke as hell, and one day I won’t be.”
17. “If something stands between you and your success – move it. Never be denied.”
18. “Success isn’t always about ‘Greatness’; it’s about consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success. Greatness will come.”
19. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day, you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.”
20. “Success at anything will always come down to this: focus and effort. And we control both.”
21. “The men I idolized built their bodies and became somebody.”
22. “Think back five years ago. Think of where you’re at today. Think ahead five years and what you want to accomplish. Be Unstoppable.”
23. “I want someone who can trust that my big hands are going to take care of them.”
24. “Be humble; be hungry. Always be the hardest worker in the room.”
25. “You don’t sign up for a divorce when you get married. It’s very painful. But it’s taught me a great deal about myself.”
26. “The road to success and greatness is always paved with consistent hard work. Outwork your competitors, be authentic, and above all else, chase your greatness.”
27. “My goal was never to be the loudest or the craziest. It was to be the most entertaining.”
28. “Let your actions do your talking for you.”
29. “Training for me is a metaphor for life, period. The dedication, the determination, the desire, the work ethic, the great successes, and the great failures – I take that into life.”
#30 of Quotes by Dwayne Johnson
“My work, my goal, my life, it’s like a treadmill. And there’s no stop button on my treadmill. Once I get on, I just keep going.”—Dwayne Johnson
31. “I grew up where, when a door closed; a window didn’t open. The only thing I had was cracks. I’d do everything to get through those cracks – scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it’s as big as a garage.”
32. “I’ll never, ever be full. I’ll always be hungry. I’m not talking about food. Growing up, I had nothing for such a long time. Someone told me a long time ago, and I’ve never forgotten it, ‘Once you’ve ever been hungry, really, really hungry, then you’ll never, ever be full.’ So I’ll always be hungry in some way, driven and motivated to get what I want.”
33. “One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.”
34. “It’s you vs. you.”
35. “Blood, sweat, and respect. First two you give. Last one you earn.”
36. “If you want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
37. “You either play the game or let the game play you.”
38. “I like to use the hard times of the past to motivate me today.”
39. “Unapologetically push for greater and always disrupt expectations.”
40. “It’s simple. Do it.”
#41 of Dwayne Johnson Quotes
“I never want to just play in the game; I want to change the way the game is played.”Dwayne Johnson
42. “It ain’t the 99% who’s not putting in the relentless hard work that I care about. It’s the 1% who is.”
43. “Always be you, play chess, not checkers, and always play the long game.”
44. “Do not go gentle — because that rent is always due.”
45. “Vision, guts, and enthusiasm. Three qualities I feel you always got to have a shot at success.”
46. “I have a little belief that success is never unrelenting. And if success is what we chase – then neither are we.”
47. “Two-hand philosophy. If I can’t earn it, then I don’t want it. My hands might be calloused up and scarred up with a knuckle or two missing (poor punching form;) but they’re mine and serve as my daily anchors for putting in the work.”
48. “Outwork all competition, be grateful for the grind, don’t run from your demons, and if it ever becomes personal, then payback’s a bitch.”
49. “Sometimes you find success, and sometimes you don’t, but my satisfaction is knowing I’ll always control my effort with my own two hands.”
50. “Don’t focus on the pain. Focus on the progress.”
To Wrap Up
Hopefully, you enjoyed this compilation of inspirational quotes by one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, Dwayne Johnson.
Have any of his best quotes you think we missed out? We’ll add it.
Which of these quotes is your personal favorite? Let us know in the comments.
You’ll Also Enjoy: