Why is Alex Morgan quotes an inspiration?
Alex Morgan is one of the most prominent women in soccer history.
Regardless of her sporting achievement, Alex Morgan is an inspiration to women worldwide and the world in general.
Here’s a compilation of some of the greatest inspirational Alex Morgan quotes that will inspire you in your endeavors.
35 Inspirational Alex Morgan Quotes to Motivate You
1. “Always work hard, never give up, and fight until the end because it’s never really over until the whistle blows.”
2. “Dream big because dreams do happen.”
3. “The way I’ve been brought up to is to take critiques and turn them into positives in my game.”
4. “I have had to adjust to new surroundings, meet new people, and have been challenged by different situations. All of those experiences, while nerve-wracking at the time, have empowered me to grow stronger.”
5. “The challenges that we face throughout our lives are only there to make us stronger and ready for the next time we encounter them.”
6. “Everybody has a talent, but it’s what you do with that talent to make it great.”
7. “When you’re playing a game or practice, it is all about how much effort and energy you put in and the attitude you have during it. Hard work and effort overrules talent.”
8. “Keep working even when no one is watching.”
9. “No one is going to do the work for you; the only way you are going to be successful in anything in life is if you put the work in yourself and achieve your goals.”
10. “Pretty sure anyone who plays a sport can relate to this and the love they have for the sport they play.”
11. “There is no “I” in the team when playing a team sport.”
12. “I have learned that by pushing aside those insecurities and rediscovering my inner confidence, I become a better teammate and person.”
13. “Play, work, and practice every day like someone is watching, or else you are not benefiting yourself in any way.”
14. “Live your goals!”
15. “Make sure your worst enemy doesn’t live between your ears.”
16. “Confidence is not always easy to find. Often, being the new girl on a team or being in a group breeds insecurities. I have joined countless teams where I was the new girl, and I was never immune to those feelings of self-doubt.”
17. “It’s important that as women, we stand up for ourselves, stand up for our peers and show the power that confidence can have for women everywhere.”
18. “I’ve really just tried to stay positive throughout the whole experience, and any minutes at all, or even being on a roster, is an accomplishment. So I’m taking it one step at a time, and just achieving small goals will hopefully one day make me a 90-minute player. For now, I’m happy to contribute in whatever way Pia wants me to, whether that’s coming off the bench or supporting my teammates from the sideline.”
19. “I want to keep improving, continue to help my teammates improve, make my teammates look good. Continue bringing something new to the game, never getting completely content and always trying to get better.”
20. “Really get to know and establish relationships with your teammates because they are your new family, and they will be the ones there for you when anything goes wrong.”
More Famous Sayings & Quotes by Alex Morgan
21. “We’re going to be World champions… forever.”
22. “Whatever brings you down will eventually make you stronger.”
23. “Always work hard, never give up, and fight until the end because it’s never really over until the whistle blows.”
24. “My goal is to show girls that I’m fighting, so they don’t have to, so they don’t have to fight the same battles, so they don’t have to fight for wage equality or whatever it may be.”
25. “Whenever people say ‘women’s soccer,’ I want to correct them to say ‘soccer.’ Every girl has had their sport diminished because they’re girls.”
26. “It’s an obstacle being a girl when you move all over and don’t have half the things you need. It’s like everything is wrinkled in your life.”
27. “I think it’s important to keep things positive. Sometimes you don’t win, and that sucks, and you work on improving.”
28. “To force a change, sometimes you need to stand up.”
29. “There’s really no secret to success. You make your own success.”
30. “I feel like you have to use the platform you’re given to voice concerns and also to praise things when they need to be praised.”
31. “It’s great to see women standing up in their own line of work and fighting for fair value.”
32. “I feel like when there’s more on the line, and there are more risks, that means there’s more reward.”
33. “It’s important to accept your body for what God gave you.”
34. “You are your biggest competition.”
35. “If you work hard enough… Someday, your signature would be called an autograph.”
To Wrap Up
Hope you enjoyed our compilation of the greatest sayings and inspirational quotes by Megan Rapinoe.
VIDEO: Alex Morgan on achieving dreams with USWNT and growing women’s soccer
VIDEO: Alex Morgan and Megan Rapinoe on Winning the World Cup and Equal Pay
What are some of your favorite Alex Morgan quotes and sayings?
Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.
You’ll May Like: