Some of the greatest Tom Brady quotes could inspire and motivate you to succeed.
Few athletes can boast of winnings as much as NFL legend Tom Brady.
At over 40 years, Brady has dominated the NFL in ways that have left pundits and fans astounded.
The renowned quarterback’s antics on the ball field have earned him accomplishments has ranked him arguably as the greatest player of all-time in NFL history.
But one thing is undisputed, Brady ranks solidly as the best player of his time.
Tom Brady began his success story in the NFL with the Patriots, where he rose from the button to champion the side to become one of the greatest franchises in the NFL.
In the two decades he spent as a Patiriots quarterback, Brady championed the side to 9 Super Bowl games, where they emerged victorious on six occasions.
Brady clinched four Super Bowl MVP awards in those six Super Bowl victories.
After an illustrious two decades with the Patriots, filled with notable accomplishments, Brady moved to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
In contrast, the starting quarterback, Tom Brady, led the side to lock horns with Kansas City Chiefs, with their budding and energetic quarterback, Patrick Mahomes.
However, Brady, though in his first season with new players in a new team, led his side to defeat the Chiefs, claim his seventh Vince Lombardi Trophy, and his fifth Super Bowl MVP.
That was an astounding achievement that confirmed and proved to nay-sayers that even without the iron-clad Patriots defense’s support, Brady could bring changes and victory to a team.
Brady’s story speaks of perseverance, hard-work, and determination and he has sought to inspire individuals through his story.
The following is a compilation of the top inspirational Tom Brady quotes that could motivate and propel you to succeed.
Inspirational Tom Brady Quotes To Motivate You
1. “I’m not a person who defends myself very often. I kind of let my actions speak for me.”
2. “I’m a pretty good winner. I’m a terrible loser. And I rub it in pretty good when I win.”
3. “If you’re a quarterback, you want everything on your shoulders. You want to be the one to make the decisions.”
4. “The only thing I ever wanted to be was a professional football player.”
5. “If I have something to say, I want it to be meaningful.”
6. “You wanna know which ring is my favorite? The next one.”
7. “I don’t care about three years ago… I don’t care about two years ago. I don’t care about last year. The only things I care about is this week.”
8. “I’m not a person who defends myself very often. I kind of let my actions speak for me.”
9. “I think that at the start of a game, you’re always playing to win, and then maybe if you’re ahead late in the game, you start playing not to lose. The true competitors, though, are the ones who always play to win.”
10. “If you don’t believe in yourself, why is anyone else going to believe in you?”
11. “When I’m out on the football field, I have so much confidence in what I’m doing.”
12. “You never get over losses. I’ve never gotten over one loss I’ve had in my career. They always stick with me.”
13. “Mentally, the only players who survive in the pros are the ones able to manage all their responsibilities. Everybody struggles in different ways.”
14. “I have a memory, and I can just eliminate mistakes when they come up because I’ve already made them.”
15. “If someone lies, well, you had a choice to trust that person or not. I think the way my father raised me, well, he trusted everybody. And that worked for him.”
16. “I play a complicated position in an intensely team-oriented game.”
17. “I didn’t come this far to only come this far, so we’ve still got further to go.”
18. “A lot of times, I find that people who are blessed with the most talent don’t ever develop that attitude, and the ones who aren’t blessed in that way are the most competitive and have the biggest heart.”
19. “I think I have a certain respect for people, you know. And I guess a lot of times I expect that respect to go both ways.”
20. “I’m an emotional person. Sometimes I can’t help it.”
21. “You have to believe in your process. You have to believe in the things that you are doing to help the team win. I think you have to take the good with the bad.”
22. “When you’re one of the leaders of the team, there are no days off.”
23. “I was the kid that was the 199th pick that never had the body for it. People didn’t think I’d play one year in the NFL, and now I’m going on my 17th year.”
24. “There’s a lot of people who don’t like Tom Brady, and I’m OK with that.”
25. “There’s not much time to unwind, but you know what, it’s because I love what I do. I look forward to the season. I look forward to playing games. It doesn’t ever feel like work.”
26. “Things don’t correct themselves; you’ve got to go out there and work hard to correct them.”
27. “When I’m out on the football field, I have so much confidence in what I’m doing.”
28. “Sometimes some of the toughest things you deal with end up being the best things because you realize the people that you can rely on, that love you and support you through it.”
29. “If you’re a quarterback, you want everything on your shoulders. You want to be the one to make the decisions.”
30. “When you lose, talk little. When you win, talk less.”
More Inspiring Quotes by Tom Brady
You’ll Also Enjoy:
31. “You need to think outside the box. You need to think differently if you want to sustain what, for me, is my peak performance: the very best that I can achieve as an athlete every day.”
32. “I just love working hard. I love being part of a team; I love working toward a common goal.”
33. “Every quarterback can throw a ball; every running back can run; every receiver is fast, but that mental toughness that you talk about translates into competitiveness.”
34. “To me, football is so much about mental toughness; it’s digging deep, it’s doing whatever you need to do to help a team win, and that co,mes in a lot of shapes and forms.”
35. “You can’t go out and practice average on Wednesday, average on Thursday, okay on Friday and then expect to play well on Sunday.”
36. “I knew I became a professional when I stop paying attention to what time it was.”
37. “A lot of people don’t believe in you. It’s obvious by now, six other quarterbacks taken and 198 other picks. And I always thought, ‘you know what, once I get my shot, I’m gonna be ready. I’m gonna really take advantage of that.”
38. “If you like it, you should enjoy it! Moderation in everything. If there’s things you really love, you should enjoy. You get one life, so you should enjoy it.”
39. “I think that at the start of a game, you’re always playing to win, and then maybe if you’re ahead late in the game, you start playing not to lose. The true competitors, though, are the ones who always play to win.”
40. “I am not a person that’s self-satisfied just being out there. I want to go out there and play great.”
41. “See, there are a lot of guys who are all talk. They say they want to work harder and be the best, but they never pay the price.”
42. “A lot of times, I find that people who are blessed with the most talent don’t ever develop that attitude, and the ones who aren’t blessed in that way are the most competitive and have the biggest heart.”
43. “My job is to play quarterback and I’m going to do that the best way I know how because I owe that to my teammates regardless or who is out there on the field with me.”
44. “I don’t think there’s a lot of carry-over from year to year. I don’t think anybody cares what you did the year before.”
45. “Football is unconditional love.”
46. “It’s never come easy for me. I don’t think my mind allows me to rest ever. I have, I think, a chip on my shoulder and some deep scars that I don’t think were healed.”
47. “Some of the best motivation in life is trying to impress a girl.”
48. “The only thing I really like doing during the week is getting ready to play the game.”
49. “My wife speaks five languages. I always tell her I speak two: English and football.”
50. “Everyone is dealing with something. This is life; this is not just a piece of cake. You expect that when your teammates are doing their jobs, so you got to compartmentalize and do your job.”
To Wrap Up
Hope you enjoyed this compilation of inspirational quotes by Tom Brady.
One thing that makes Brady’s success extra inspirational is the fact that he was a late pick in the NFL draft.
Brady was chosen in the 2001 NFL Draft in the sixth round, specifically the 199th pick.
But, he rose to the point where his success eclipsed that of players chosen ahead of him, as well as those who came before him.
What are some of the best Tom Brady quotes that you love?
Share your thoughts in our comments section below.
You’ll May Like: